Friday, November 21, 2014



STE
Mustang Shelby gt500

One of the most memorable things I have done in STE was create a car in the program soft image. The process ant time making this was unbelievably long and difficult. Having no experience modeling cars, I proceeded to start with the method of box molding, slowly adding edge loops and placing the vert's in place. When the base was done, I started grabbing faces and extruding them to show small differences in places as the headlights and windsheild.

Proceeding to the wheels, I made a cylinder and added and moved vert's into places, then beveling the harder edges. The Tire was made by a flat plane, excluding a face up, then coping the object in the X axis, then rapidity copying it in the Y axis. Then using a bend deformer, I turned the plane into a wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment